Revolution Games, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the mobile application (here-inafter referred to as the “Service”)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Generally, We may collect personal information from our users in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include, Social network’s personal information and device’s gallery pictures.
We may collect non-personal identification information about installed applications, application usage information and device information. The information you give us, for example, when you give us your opinions to our application and services via our feedback channel, such as your email address, and names.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use your information only for serving you better as below:
To personalize user experience;
To help develop our service- We may use Non- Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and develop our services;
We may collect your non-personal information and use them for our market and promotion purpose, for example, we may promote or recommend more relevant apps to you.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of our Apps, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of our apps, technical and security notices). We use permission like GET ACCOUNTS, READ PROFILE, READ CONTACTS AND WRITE CONTACTS.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information and therefore we do not disclose your Personal Information.
Non-Personal Information. We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device number).
We not disclose your non-personal information for promotion purpose.
1. If you are under 18 then you must have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to make any In-App Purchases. By completing an In-App Purchase, you are confirming to us that you have any and all permission that may be necessary in order to allow you to make that In-App Purchase.
2. More information about how you may be able to switch off and/or manage In- App Purchases using your device may be set out in the App Store Provider’s terms and conditions/EULA, in your device’s help settings or online. If you are a parent or guardian of someone under the age of 18 we recommend that you consider any parental controls that may be provided by the App Store Provider if you are concerned that your child may make excessive In-App Purchases.
3. In App Purchases can only be consumed within the App. If you make an In- App Purchase, that In-App Purchase cannot be cancelled after you have initiated its download. In-App Purchases cannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration or otherwise transferred. If you make any In-App Purchases in the App, then the App
Store Provider’s terms and conditions/EULA applicable to In-App Purchases will also apply.
4. If any In-App Purchase is not successfully downloaded or does not work once it has been successfully downloaded, we will, after becoming aware of the fault or being notified of the fault by you, investigate the reason for the fault. We will act reasonably in deciding whether to provide you with a replacement In-App Purchase or issue you with a patch to repair the fault. In no event will we charge you anything further to replace or repair the In-App Purchase. In the unlikely event that we are unable to replace or repair the relevant In-App Purchase or are unable to do so within a reasonable period of time and without significant inconvenience to you, we will authorize the App Store Provider to refund you an amount up to the cost of the relevant In-App Purchase. Alternatively, if you wish to request a refund, you may do so by contacting the App Store Provider directly.
5. You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transaction processes are handled by the App Store Provider from whose platform you downloaded the App and are governed by the App Store Provider’s terms and conditions/EULA. If you have any payment related issues with In-App Purchases then you need to contact the App Store Provider directly.
THIRD PARTY SITES
In generally the Applications the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as Facebook, as a service to our Users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services or the Site, you may leave the Application, the Services or the Site. Some of these third party sites may be co-branded with our name, logo or our affiliated entity’s name, logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application, the Services or the Site. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third party Website by us
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
We ask that you not send us, and you not to disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONS
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an application, the Services or the Site, please contact us at email@example.com
If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of all Applications, the Services and the Site. Your continued use of any Application, the Services or the Site following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy. Please note that none of our employees or agents has the authority to vary any of our Policies.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, if you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing email us at the address below: